- Maqrizi, Taqi Al-Din Ahmad Ibn Ali Al-. 0.01 sec.
- Frédéric Bauden, “al-Maqrīzī”, Encyclopedia of the Medieval
- Koninklijke Brill NV, Leiden, 2010. EMC. Frédéric Bauden, “al-Maqrīzī”,.
- MAMLUK STUDIES REVIEW
- Al-Maqrīzī as a Historian of the Early Mamluk Sultanate. (or: Is al-Maqrīzī an Al- Maqrīzī's Khi¥a¥ and the Urban Structure of Mamluk Cairo.
- Life of the Prophet Mohammad before Starting the Mission
- few years before the occurrence of the Elephant.
- Adieu to Khairy Shalaby
- “I was looking through his [Okasha's] library as a six year-old child when I stumbled upon the first volume of Al-Maqrizi's 'Khitat.
- Maqrizi Homepage
- as it was known by its great medieval historian al-Maqrizi. Overlaid upon modern Cairo are the outlines of the city in the 15th century.
- The Free Copts - Al-Maqrizi (1364-1442): A witness & chronicler
- Jun 10, 2008 Al-Maqrizi chronicled some of the Coptic cultural traits in his book, Al-khitat (1), though he did not recognize them as such.
Al Maqrizi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Al Maqrizi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Al Maqrizi Topics
Related searchesnile river
insurance dictionary r
computer program bibliography
gut flora roles
metro detroit ethnic groups