Al Mukhabarat Al Ammah
- Noun, 1.
- 78 IRAQI INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS AND OBJECTIVES IN
- 'Amma (The General Intelligence Department) or al-Mukhabarat. 5.
- Defining the Iraqi Mukhabarat
- transformed officially into the Da'irat al-. Mukhabarat al-'Amma. (The General.
- Group Denial
- Intelligence Directorate (Idarat al-Mukhabarat al-'Amma, generally referred to as State.
- SMALL WARS JOURNAL
- Feb 23, 2011 4 smallwarsjournal.com movement; and the most important of all, the General Intelligence Directorate (GID- Gihaz al-.
- The Pluscarden Programme for the Study of Global Terrorism and
- former Director General of Saudi Arabia's intelligence agency Al. Mukhabarat Al A'amah.
- Jordan's spy chiefs have political clout
- Indeed, the Dairat al-Mukhabarat al-Ammah, or General Intelligence Directorate, often seems to be at odds with the monarch's avowed intent to introduce political reforms.
- Egyptian General Intelligence Directorate - Wikipedia, the free
- Egyptian General Intelligence Directorate. Gihaz al-Mukhabarat al-Amma.
Al Mukhabarat Al Ammah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Al Mukhabarat Al Ammah books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Al Mukhabarat Al Ammah Topics
Related searchesoceans twelve
thomas malthus criticisms of malthus
astrology the validity of astrology
delta iv rocket launch history
elvis presley later years
list of medical schools costa rica