- Fardurile, interzise în Țara Românească în secolul al XVIII – lea, prin decret domnesc
- Cosmetica era atunci o ramură a medicinei şi există un volum întreg dintr-o enciclopedie medicală, Kitab Al-Tasrif, dedicat acestui domeniu.
- Kaligrafi lsIam dalam Cmatatan Sejarah
- Dalam buku Ensiklopedi Islam dijelaskan, istilah kaligrafi dalam peradaban Islam dikenal dengan khath yang artinya tulisan atau garis dan istilah khath ini ditujukan untuk tulisan yang indah (al-kitabah alijamilah atau al khatt al-jamil).
- Pylori Story #2: Journey to the Center of the Stomach
- 300 BCE: Greek physician, Oreibasiosis, reported a technique with an instrument to look into the throat. 1000: Abu-al-Qasim was a surgeon from Spain who authored a 30-volume medical encyclopedia called Al-Tasrif (The Method), is considered an important ...
- The Echoes Of Ahmed Mohamed's Clock In Muslim History
- For example, in the year 1000, a Muslim doctor from Cordoba, Spain, published a 1500-page encyclopedia of surgery called Al-Tasrif li-man 'ajaza 'an al-ta'lif, complete with colored illustrations.
- Al Zahrawi: Pioneer of modern surgery
- His most influential volume of al-Tasrif is the 30th, the one dedicated to surgery. In it, he explains in detail how to perform certain surgeries to cure certain ailments.
Al Tasrif is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Al Tasrif books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Al Tasrif Topics
Related searchesalcohol dictionary
mahathir bin mohamad life history
colin powell dates of rank
yoga for constipation