- Training exercise off W. Africa becomes real-life navy drama
- LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — It was supposed to be a U.S.-led naval training maneuver off the coast of West Africa when real-life drama intervened, with pirates taking over an oil tanker and turning the exercise into a rescue mission.
- Nigeria: 32 Killed in Pre-Election Violence in Oil State
- In this file photo taken on Wednesday, Nov. 25, 2014 file photo, vigilantes and local hunters armed with locally made guns gather.
- AP Investigation: American company bungled Ebola response
- FILE - In this Sept. 24, 2014, file photo, a health worker sprays a colleague with disinfectant after working inside a morgue with people suspected of dying from the Ebola virus, in Kenema, eastern Sierra Leone.
- Walk-out at Nigeria's state oil firm over restructuring
- FILE- In this Tuesday, May. 26, 2015 file photo, cars queue in front of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. (AP Photo/Sunday Alamba file).
- Nigeria's Female Romance Novelists Overcome Sharia, Boko Haram to Tell Their
- Business is booming for the romance novelists of northern Nigeria, the women who write Kano city's “love literature” from their homes and defy the morality of both the region's Sharia police and the ISIS-affiliated terrorist group Boko Haram.
Alamba is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alamba books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesranfurly shield history
british coinage silver content
la rochelle climate
list of breweries india
atltico de madrid trophies