- Demystifying the 'Lotus Mythology'
- In this production, Alapadma stands for a fully opened the lotus in the form of a 'dance mudra' as codified in Natya Sastra.
- The First Tamil Ph.D
- He also learnt Nyaya (logic) and Alankara Sastra (Poetics and Literary Criticism) from Prof. S. Kuppuswami Sastri of the Madras Presidency College and Mimamsa (Linguistics) from Chinnaswami Sastri of the Benares Hindu University.
- Kollur - abode of Shri Mookambika
- Secondly, as per Vijaya agama Shastra. The five different poojas performed at the temple daily are Dantadavana (brushing the teeth), morning, afternoon, evening (pradhosha) and night. The various festivals and other celebrations held at the temple are, ...
Alankara Sastra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alankara Sastra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Alankara Sastra Topics
Related searchesdream interpretation stream
local education authority history
haman islam historicity of haman
southern united states geography
neo-tano nations ciguayo