Alaska Social Issues
A selection of articles related to alaska social issues.
Original articles from our library related to the Alaska Social Issues. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Alaska Social Issues.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- The Social Navigator Tarot Spread
- or "Who are these people and what do they want from me?" As a long time reader with an overly demanding practice, one area related to my gifts has become a constant source of confusion, disappointment, exploitation and betrayal for me. What I have...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Alaska Social Issues is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alaska Social Issues books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- VITA_feldman 2011 - University of Alaska Anchorage
- for public dialogue between Alaskan (state, local, public, private) officials, university faculty and the general public concerning Alaskan social issues.
- Direct Democracy and Social Issues
- of direct democracy – and social issues by examining laws on seven social ...
- 2010-2011 Working Battle of the Books List
- 0679891986. 4.2.
- Applied Social Sciences in MMS: A Framework for Decision Makin
- “booms” and “busts”.
Suggested News Resources
- Grassroots film explores suicide, healing among Alaska Natives
- Individuals featured in the documentary speak to both the hardships and healing surrounding Alaska's social issues. "Yes it's going to challenge some of the unhealthier behaviors," Peter said. "But those need to be challenged.
Suggested Web Resources
- Alaska Natives Loss of Social & Cultural Integrity
- The Alaska Native Commission's final report, Volume 1 -Loss of Social and Cultural in future discussions of issues of personal identity among Alaska Natives.
- Social Issues | City of Homer Alaska Official Website
- Social Issues email@example.com · Click here for full contact City of Homer | 491 E. Pioneer Avenue | Homer, AK 99603 | (907)235-8121.
- American Indian/Alaska Native Education: An Overview
- Poverty and other social problems have plagued American Indians.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.