Alaska Statehood Act
A selection of articles related to alaska statehood act.
Original articles from our library related to the Alaska Statehood Act. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Alaska Statehood Act.
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Alaska Statehood Act is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alaska Statehood Act books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- GUEST COMMENTARY: Higher taxes on oil industry won't fix fiscal gap
- It was just 18 months ago that Alaskans voted for more oil production when they soundly rejected Ballot Measure 1, which sought to repeal Senate Bill 21, the More Alaska Production Act.
- Voices of Alaska: Alaska should not look to a sector that's drowning in red
- It was just 18 months ago that Alaskans voted for more oil production when they soundly rejected Ballot Measure 1, which sought to repeal SB 21, the More Alaska Production Act. That vote has paid big dividends to Alaska, with forecasts projecting an ...
- Alaska shouldn't turn to higher taxes on oil industry to square budget
- In spite of these losses, the industry continues to invest heavily in Alaska. We must be very careful not to punish this investment behavior by raising taxes during these difficult times.
- Anchorage Assembly Passes Two Ordinances Setting the Table for Commercial
- Despite the ballot measure's intent to regulate the drug like alcohol, commercial alcohol reinstated with the passage of the 21st Amendment to the U.S.
- | THE 51st STATE?
- “We now have wolves being shoved down our throat,” he says, referring to the 2014 decision to protect wolves under the California Endangered Species Act.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.