- 1. having wings; winged. 2.
- Alate Production of a Field Colony of
- Alates from a colony of the Formosan subterranean termite,.
- Green Peach Aphid Apterous Green Peach Aphid Alate Symptoms of
- Green Peach Aphid Apterous Green Peach Aphid Alate. Symptoms of Leafroll. GREEN PEACH APHID/PLRV POPULATION DYNAMICS.
- Alate Production of Soybean Aphid (Homoptera: Aphididae) in
- as the period of time during the early vegetative growth when alates were present and alatoid seed set, the mean proportion of alate A. glycines was 0.
- Key to the alate aphids of Costa Rica
- Key to the alate aphids of Costa Rica. 1a. Waxplates usually visible on abdominal segments VII and VIII and often laterally on all abdominal segments.
- 'Kwara officials gave me money to inflate accredited voters'
- When we got into the lodge, the party's agent, a light skinned lady whose name we were not told but was widely called Alhaja Iya Alate, informed us as follows: •'That for the services they were prepared to pay us handsomely.
- Time to monitor soybean aphids in soybeans in southwestern Minn.
- Potter indicates that alate (winged) aphids and alatoid (pre-winged) nymphs are common. Aphids are increasingly found in the lower canopy and we are starting to see some “white dwarf” aphids on lower leaves. Count these as any other aphid.
- Council suspends two nurses for misconduct
- Adjourned by the panel were the cases involving Dave Oguntimehin Idowu who allegedly treated one Wasiu Alate which led to the latter's blindness; and Juliana Okosun for aiding examination malpractices.
- Microsoft pomaže developerima WebOS-a
- Microsoft je preko Twittera objavio da će developerima WebOS-a ponuditi sve što im treba za rad, uključujući razvojne alate, trening i besplatne uređaje Windows Phone 7.
- Wall Street: Bernanke razočarao investitore, indeksi u padu
- Bernanke je u govoru na konferenciji središnje banke u Wyomingu rekao da je Fed spreman koristiti alate koje ima na raspolaganju za poticanje gospodarskog rasta, ali nije objavio nikakvu novu politiku.
- Alate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An alate is a winged reproductive of a social insect (especially ants or termites, but the term can also be applied to aphids and some thrips).
- Alate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Definition of alate from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.
- alate - definition of alate by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- Also found in: Medical, Encyclopedia, 0.01 sec. a·late ( l t ) also a·lat·ed ( l t d).
- alate - Wiktionary
- alate. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search alate (comparative more alate, superlative most alate).
- Alate | Define Alate at Dictionary.com
- Alate definition, having wings; winged. See more. :03.
Alate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alate books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschristian wikis tulipedia
top gun plot summary
jos p laurel biography