- Temple Run: 5 temples around Mumbai you need to visit now
- After the Yadava dynasty (that ruled Maharashtra till the 1300s), multiple invasions by Alauddin Khilji destroyed many temple structures in the state.
- LHC to hear petition seeking Koh-i-Noor's return
- In early 1310, Alauddin Khilji, the second ruler of the Turkic Khilji dynasty of Delhi Sultanate, had acquired the diamond from southern India. In 1526, it came into possession of Babar, who established Mughal Empire.
- Popular Tourist Spots Nizamabad
- It was constructed by the Rashtrakutas, after which it was occupied by Emperor Alauddin Khilji. Archaeological and heritage museum: Rare artefacts and antiquities can be found in this museum.
- Discovery of Khilji and Bajirao copper coins near Lakhisarai in Bihar baffles
- PATNA: The recent discovery of some copper coins of Alauddin Khilji (AD1296 to 1316) and two coins bearing the name of Maratha ruler Bajirao Shinde (1700-1740) near Lakhisarai has baffled the archaeologists. The place is located around 125km east of ...
- Rani Padmini and four other Hindutva history myths exploded
- In 1303 AD, Alauddin Khilji, the Turkic Sultan of Delhi, captured Chittorgarh after a long siege. Two hundred and thirty-seven years later, an Awadhi poet named Malik Muhammad Jayasi composed a poem titled Padmavat about the fall of Chittor.
Alauddin Khilji is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alauddin Khilji books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Alauddin Khilji Topics
Related searchesharmonic mean examples
ishaq khan khakwani
zip file format
avatar of vishnu