Alban Berg Compositions
A selection of articles related to alban berg compositions.
Original articles from our library related to the Alban Berg Compositions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Alban Berg Compositions.
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Mabon / The Autumnal Equinox
- Mabon is a Sabbat of celebration for the abundance of the harvest; a time meant for us to give thanks through song, dance and feasts. This is a time of balance, when day and night are equal once again; a time of meditation and introspection; a time to slow...
Holidays >> Mabon
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
Alban Berg Compositions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alban Berg Compositions books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Emerson String Quartet brings new lineup to Spivey Hall
- Violinist Eugene Drucker, co-founder of the Emerson String Quartet, doesn't envy young players just starting out in the competitive landscape of chamber music. When Drucker and violinist Philip Setzer co-founded the quartet, which celebrates its 40th ...
- Remembering Nikolaus Harnoncourt
- As time went on, Harnoncourt began to explore larger and larger swaths of the repertoire, from works of Beethoven to music by Dvořák, Bartók and Alban Berg. As a conductor, Harnoncourt was particularly interested in creating highly detailed and often ...
- Ariel String Quartet performs Alban Berg's Lyric Suite
- But the discovery in 1977 of an annotated miniature score of Alban Berg's "Lyric Suite" changed all that. Not only did that score uncover a ... Or was Berg just being clever within the confines of a 12-tone composition?
- German trio performs Sunday
- Mentors, such as the Alban Berg Quartet and Menahem Pressler, have given the Morgenstern Trio coaching and musical insight, helping them to achieve professional accomplishments, according to a Friends of Music spokesperson.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.