- Obama narrowing list of possible Supreme Court candidates
- This 2012 photo provided by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit shows Judge Paul Watford.
- Senate committee votes to approve new education secretary
- If confirmed, King would oversee the department as it puts in place a bipartisan education law passed by Congress and signed by Obama in December. The measure revamps the widely criticized No Child Left Behind Act and substantially limits the federal ...
- Clinton emails: GOP sues, senators press attorney general
- Pagliano previously declined to testify before Congress, citing his Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination. Sen. Chuck Grassley, the committee chairman, asked Lynch whether Pagliano's immunity offer carried over to congressional committees.
- US Poet Laureate Juan Felipe Herrera at Skidmore
- Herrera became the poet laureate almost a year ago. He grew up in California, the son of migrant farm workers, and much of his work has explored the Mexican-American experience. From his bio at the Library of Congress: Herrera's national project during ...
Albany Congress is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Albany Congress books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.