Albert Camus Short Stories
A selection of articles related to albert camus short stories.
Original articles from our library related to the Albert Camus Short Stories. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Albert Camus Short Stories.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Albert Camus Short Stories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Albert Camus Short Stories books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Stranger
- Albert Camus ❖ THE STRANGER. THE. Stranger ..
- Core Literature – English Department
- Albert Camus' The Stranger.
- ABSTRACT Title of Document: ALBERT CAMUS AND THE
- Albert Camus may be considered a theorist of ambivalence of sorts, I do not suggest ..
- EU30660 Travelling Identities: Postcolonial Cultures in Literature
- Reading: Albert Camus, selected short stories from L'Exil et le royaume. 4 (04/03/ 2010): Michaux, An Oriental Imaginary.
- Albert Wendt Bibliography - University of Wollongong
- 1995 PH. The Best of Albert Wendt's Short Stories. (stories).
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Short stories by Albert Camus - Wikipedia, the free
- Pages in category "Short stories by Albert Camus". The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- The Renegade (Camus short story) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "The Renegade" (Fr. Le renégat) is a short story written in 1957.
- Albert Camus The Guest Criticism
- “The Guest” Albert Camus. Algerian-born French novelist, essayist, dramatist, journalist, short-story writer, and critic.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.