A selection of articles related to albert niemann.
Original articles from our library related to the Albert Niemann. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Albert Niemann.
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Albert Niemann is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Albert Niemann books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- INTRODUCTION TO ANAESTHESIA
- In 1860, Albert Niemann isolated crystalized alcoloids of coca. □ Karl Koller used cocain for eye block in. 1884.
- Cocaine from production to abuse.
- Cocaine synthesis. The main active constituent, christened cocaine, was first synthesised by Albert Niemann of the University of. Gottigen in Germany in 1859.
- Cocaine: Some historical perspectives Traces the history of cocaine
- The active ingredient was identified and isolated by Albert Niemann in Germany in. 1860. He called it cocaine.
- Mechanisms and - the Niemann-Pick Disease Group (UK)
- first reported by Drs. Albert Niemann (1880–1921) and Ludwig Pick. (1868–1944 ).
Suggested News Resources
- O dever e a coragem
- Foi a partir dessas qualidades medicinais, que o químico alemão Albert Niemann conseguiu isolar o princípio ativo da planta, com o nome de cocaína, em 1859-60.
Suggested Web Resources
- Albert Niemann (chemist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Albert Friedrich Emil Niemann (May 20, 1834 – January 19, 1861) was a German chemist.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Albert Niemann Topics
Related searchesdisease of affluence
dream symbols and dog
marcus garvey travels abroad
irish wolfhound health
burgmann college leadership struggle