Albertus Magnus Writings
A selection of articles related to albertus magnus writings.
Original articles from our library related to the Albertus Magnus Writings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Albertus Magnus Writings.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Albertus Magnus Writings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Albertus Magnus Writings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Girls basketball: Scoreboard, Feb. 9
- My colleague Adrian Szkolar was over at Albertus Magnus-Scarsdale, subbing for me while I was at the boys bowling tournament. Click here for his game story.
- Why is Membership in Activism Clubs on the Decline?
- There are many student activist groups on the University of New Haven campus, but they have seen their membership declining to the point that some of them have had to disband.
- Slam Dunk: Albertus Magnus gets help in win over Truman
- Sophomore point guard Dani LaRochelle made all four free throws from the technical fouls — points that helped Albertus Magnus hold a narrow lead most of the game before pulling away on an eight-point run to close the game out.
- Yankees and beyond: Uncertainty looms over any farm system
- The whole point of the Pinch Hitter series is to bring fresh voices and new opinions to the blog.
- Boys basketball scoreboard: Feb. 1-10
- Tappan Zee 74, Albertus Magnus 54. Clarkstown South 69, Ramapo 59. Hastings d.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Albertus Magnus Writings Topics
Related searchestake that
plucky duck baby plucky
jay chou biography
geography of germany coastline
lacto ovo vegetarians