- Retro Review: Remember
- It's an old story made new again and again – when the Church went on crusade against infidels – not just Saracens and Turks, but Livonians, Albigensians and other Christians – when European settlers drove out Native Americans, when Turks slaughtered ...
- Of Creation and Covenants
- For Jenkins, most of the heresies of these centuries were dualist (e.g., the Bogomils, Albigensians, Paulecians, etc.
- New Front for the New Evangelization: Dominican Friars Launch Lenten Video Game
- On the way, he encounters Albigensians, members of a heretical sect that broke out in France in the 12th to 14th centuries. The Dominican order was originally founded to fight the heresy. This year, the order is marking its 800th anniversary.
- Dominicans in DC create "Passiontide: The Game" as part of evangelistic endeavor
- Reminiscent of video games of the early 1990s, Passiontide: The Game pits a cappa-wearing Dominican friar against a crowd of ghostly Albigensians, the thirteenth-century heretics that the Order of Preachers was originally founded to convert.
- Watch the Full Show: 'The Download—Communion For Lutherans?'
- It is really hard to square the circle when Pope Eugene the 3rd starts the Albigensian Crusade against the Cathars who were absolutely no physical threat to the Church.
Albigensians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Albigensians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.