- Al·bi·gen·ses ( l b -j n s z ). pl.n.
- THE ROSICRUCIAN INFLUENCE ON SIGISMUND ALBICUS By
- Albicus was an adherent of Albigensian principles just as Fr.
- A PAGE FROM HISTORY
- In order to exterminate the pagans Pope innocent in CE 1200 ordered a crusade against Albigensian heretics. Albigensians were a catharistic sect of southern France.
- Saint of the Day: Dominic de Guzman
- Lifelong apostolate among heretics, especially Albigensians, and especially in France. Worked with Blessed Peter of Castelnau.
- Obama, the Duke of Babylon & the Christian Origins of Marxism
- Yet, many other medieval sects were clearly theologically deviant, including the notorious Free Spirit sects, Adamites, Cathars, Taborites, Beghards, Beguines, Albigensians, Neo-Manicheans, Ranters, Diggers, Anabaptists, and Joachites.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Albigenses
- The existence of an Albigensian Pope is not universally admitted. The bishops were chosen from among the "perfect.
- The Cathars: What was the Albigensian Crusade ?
- Catharism in the Languedoc, Cathar beliefs. Cathars and heretics, the high culture of the troubadours and the Counts of Toulouse.
- Bernard Gui on the Albigensians - Internet History Sourcebooks
- Nov 23, 1996 Offers an account of a Catholic Inquisitor on the Cathar faith.
Albigensians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Albigensians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestom peters
pretty in pink trivia
eminent domain etymology