A selection of articles related to albinism.
Original articles from our library related to the Albinism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Albinism.
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Albinism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Albinism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Information about
- National Organization for Albinism and Hypopigmentation. NOAH. Information about.
- What Is Albinism?
- 2010 www.albinism.org.
- Understanding Albinism
- People with Albinism are born with little or no pigment in their eyes, skin and hair, Oculocutaneous Albinism involves the eyes, hair and skin.
Suggested News Resources
- Shagari urges fast passage of Albinism Bill
- Former President Shehu Shagari has called on the House of Representatives to fast track the passage of the bill seeking to establish National Agency for Albinism and Hypo-pigmentation (NAAH).
- Kenya gets 28 new high court judges
- By EMEKA-GEKARA MAYAKA (email@example.com) Kenya gets 28 new high court judges, including 13 women, two from Kenyan Diaspora, 10 serving magistrates, a woman with albinism and a Kenya-European.
- Albinos in Arusha get 900m/- for entrepreneurship
- By Cynthia Mwilolezi The association of albinos in Arusha Region has received 900m/- from an Australian agency ADRA to help people with albinism in Arusha, Tanga and Kilimanjaro regions.
- Rare bird visits Salida backyard
- She said people occasionally see birds that have partial albinism, but true albinos are "rather distinctive.
- Girl, adoptive family are the 'perfect fit'
- Qian has albinism and was adopted from China, where her nickname meant “little white one.” When Qian (pronounced CHI-ehn) McCoy learned she'd been adopted by an American family she thought they'd be blond, stylish and rich and wouldn't love her.
Suggested Web Resources
- NOAH — What is Albinism?
- The word “albinism” refers to a group of inherited conditions. People with albinism have little or no pigment in their eyes, skin, or hair.
- Some kids are born without enough pigment to protect their skin and eyes. Find out more in this article for kids.
- Albinism: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Features information on this disorder and its alternative names. A definition and a look at the causes, incidence and risk factors.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about trees
thoothukudi history of tuticorin
geography of ethiopia flora and fauna
goldfinger plot summary
henry cabot lodge jr career
hall effect the corbino effect