- FSU football's Chad Mavety addresses cardiac issue
- Great Attitude. I hope you gets healthy and back to the field, but if not, I hope he has a happy and successful life in whatever he endeavors, and can put the Sunday dream behind him. "A city's strongest tower of defense is brave men.
- Searching for Sappho: The Lost Songs and World of the First Woman Poet, by
- We know little about Sappho, the Greek lyric poet who sang of love, girls and her love for girls, in the late 7th century BC. Her contemporary Alcaeus describes her as “crowned-with-violets, divine, sweet-smiling, Sappho”.
- The blame game is no solution to the refugee crisis
- Lesbos island is well known for being the birth place of the dithyramb, the progenitor of tragedy, of two of the ancient poets Alcaeus and Sappho, the Nobel Prize poet Odysseas Elytis and lately as the main entrance of migrants into Greece.
- Talking Horses: Friday's best bets plus the latest racing news
- Treve crosses the finishing line to win last year's Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe. Photograph: AP. Greg Wood.
Alcaeus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alcaeus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgeometric progression
pastoralism tragedy of the commons
erwin chargaff chargaffs rules
synthesis philosophical synthesis
dick morris scandal
social class in ancient rome freedmen
power county idaho cities and towns