- Alcman fl. 620 B.C.
- Alcman fr.26: A Wish for Fame
- hy does the speaker in Alcman's poem wish to be a. Wcerylus?
- THE UNITY OF ALCMAN'S PARTHENEION
- THE UNITY OF ALCMAN'S PARTHENEION. Alcman's great Partheneion (fr.
- Alcman's Partheneionand the Near East
- Alcman's Partheneion has a deserved reputation as an ambiguous and allusive fragment flourished between Greece and the Near East with Alcman's poetry.
- INITIATING THE VIEWER: DEIXIS AND VISUAL PERCEPTION IN
- 75, esp. 59–60).
- CODE, MEMORY Alcman, they say, called her big-eyed, since we
- Alcman, they say, called her big-eyed, since we see the past by our thinking.
- Virgilio y el otoño
- Alcman proclama que hay cuatro estaciones, el verano y el invierno, el otoño y la primavera, «cuando todo está en flor». Los líricos griegos se finan sobre todo en la primera, pero muchos frutos que citan son de otoño.
- Alcman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Alcman (also Alkman; Greek: Ἀλκμάν, gen.: Ἀλκμᾶνος; 7th century BC) was an Ancient Greek choral lyric poet from Sparta.
- Classical E-Text: LYRA GRAECA 1 ALCMAN
- ALCMAN, LIFE Alcman :– A Laconian of Messoa, wrongly called by Crates a Lydian of Sardis. Similarly Sosibius in the 3rd Book of his Treatise on Alcman.
- Alcman: Greek lyric, choral poetry.
- Alcman's choral poem found at Saqqara1 in 1855 will be one of the poems considered.
- ALCMAN on Ancient Sparta
- Jun 14, 2009 The Suda Lexicon, s.v. Alcman: A Laconian of Messoa, wrongly called by Crates a Lydian of Sardis.
- Navigation banner for Diotima (6k). An Introduction to Alkman. From Guy Davenport, 7 Greeks (New Directions, 1995), pages 14-15.
Alcman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alcman books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesancient mayan symbols dictionary
the family circus description
bible chronology bronze age