- Diana Shipping Inc. Announces Time Charter Contract for m/v Alcmene with ADM
- The “Alcmene” is a 93,193 dwt Post-Panamax dry bulk vessel built in 2010. This employment is anticipated to generate approximately US$4.25 million of gross revenue for the minimum scheduled period of the time charter.
- The story of the wrecked L'Alcmene
- L'Alcméne was launched at Brest, France, in 1834. She was a three-masted corvette that at first worked with the French Pacific fleet based in Papeete.
- National Gallery of Art offers rare chance to see ancient Greek bronzes
- He. too, is a composite figure, son of Zeus and the mortal Alcmene, and he is caught in a moment of contradiction: success and exhaustion, accomplishment and depletion.
- French sailor's descendant visits shipwreck site in New Zealand
- Standing at the beach where the L'Alcmene lies, Amet says, with the help of local historian and discoverer of the shipwreck Noel Hilliam, she was able to imagine what her ancestor went through on that stormy night.
Alcmene is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alcmene books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.