A selection of articles related to alcohol addiction.
Original articles from our library related to the Alcohol Addiction. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Alcohol Addiction.
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- How to Use Bach Flower Remedies
- Selecting the remedies Select the remedies through the classical interview technique. Find out in a clear and honest conversation: what type the person is (for instance: easily frightened, or servile, or intolerant) what his/her emotions and concerns are at...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Alcohol Addiction is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alcohol Addiction books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Chart of Alcohol Addiction and Recovery Crutial Phase
- A Chart of Alcohol Addiction and Recovery. --Occasional Relief Drinking.
- A Practical Approach
- WOMEN AND ALCOHOL. 32. HOW FAMILY MEMBERS FURTHER THE DRINKING HABIT.
- Alcohol, the Brain, and Behavior
- Alcohol, the Brain, and Be h a v i o r. Mechanisms of Addiction.
- 1 JELLINEK PHASES: THE PROGRESSIVE SYMPTOMS OF
- Types of alcoholism: Jellinek's species. The pattern described above refers to the stages of alcohol addiction.
- Sustance Abuse Fact Sheet2
- and one drink per day for women and older people - generally does not result in health problems.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Glee' Star Jane Lynch Explains Alcohol Addiction in New Memoir
- Jane Lynch will be releasing her upcoming memoir, Happy Accidents, on Sept. 13 and in it she shares details about her addiction to alcohol and NyQuil. The 'Glee' star says she was dependent on alcohol, but stopped drinking in 1991 at age 31.
- Alcohol Addiction Usurping UK
- Alcohol addiction has always been a threat to the society. In this regard, a recent survey has notified that between 2009 and 2011, around 1.1 million people in England were admitted to hospital due to alcoholic consumption.
- The future is in your hands
- German researchers recently studied 131 patients detoxing from alcohol addiction and compared their hands to those of 185 “healthy volunteers.
- New housing project brings hope
- All have significant problems, including drug and alcohol addiction, family violence, disability and physical and mental illness.
- 'We can offer them help and hope'
- Schwan is a counselor at Cameron Counseling Center, works with community corrections and probation, and also teaches a class on the psychology of drug and alcohol addiction at Trine University.
Suggested Web Resources
- Alcoholism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Alcoholism is the addiction to or dependency upon drinking excessive amounts of alcoholic beverages.
- Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse: Signs, Symptoms, and Help for
- Some racial groups, such as American Indians and Native Alaskans, are more at risk than others of developing alcohol addiction.
- Alcohol Addiction
- Alcohol Addiction - Read the basics of this addiction and two inspiring survivor stories. Where did they find help and hope?
- Alcohol | The Partnership at Drugfree.org
- Prolonged, heavy use of alcohol can lead to addiction (alcoholism).
- What Drives Alcohol Addiction - Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- Feb 15, 2011 Research at Wake Forest Baptist studies the affects of alcohol on the brain.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.