- ALD-52 or N-acetyl-LSD, is a chemical analogue of LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethylamide). It was originally discovered by Albert Hofmann but was not wide...
- A clinical comparsion of three related hallucinogens
- tration and two, el,o,sely related derivatives, ALD 52 and MLD 41 in both normal- vo,lunteer a~d patient groups. MATERIAL. 1.
- ALD-5201A | 52” LCD Specifications
- ALD-5201A | 52” LCD Specifications c Aircraft Cabin Systems. Part Number. Weight.
- Introduction to Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
- Mar 3, 2011 —controlled by availability of suitable ALD precursors. —thin film growth limited by activation energy. Source : Cambridge NanoTech.
- Russell R. Monroe, M.D. TROdUCTION M14THOD
- ALD-52--1 acetyl lysergic acid diethylamide (anti-serotonine effect equals d-LSD- 25; psychotomimetic, 1/5-1/7 d-LSD-25). Wa- methy.
- (§75f) Gy (§75d) (§i02d)
- 66 lois moins actif que LSD. D'autres psycho_cmime- tiques chimiquement apparent_s _ l'acide lysergique.
- ALD-52 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- ALD-52, also known as N-acetyl-LSD, is a chemical analogue of lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD).
- Experiences - Did anyone try ALD-52? - Drugs Forum
- ALD-52. 1-Acetyl-N,N-diethyllysergamide.
- ALD-52 - YouTube
- May 17, 2007 My experience with the entheogen and analog of LSD, ALD-52. A film by http:// www.NeuroSoup.
- ALD-52 Main Page
- Information on ALD-52, or ALD. This enthegen is an anolog of LSD.
Ald 52 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ald 52 books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ald 52 Topics
Related searchesbalaji vishwanath ascent to peshwa
trackmania mini trackmania
lieutenant duties and rankings
langston hughes career
the aquabats aquacadets