- Alders OK “DISTRICT” Deal, Cycle Corridor
- Alders voted unanimously Monday night o approve a plan that will allow developers David Salinas and Eric O'Brien to turn a long vacant, polluted former CT Transit bus depot on 9.3 acres at 470 James St. into a new tech and innovation campus.
- Alders host library workshop
- The Board of Alders' City Services and Environmental Policy Committee met in City Hall Tuesday evening to discuss an issue integral to the lives of many city residents: the New Haven Free Public Library.
- Rick Melita joins Mayor Harp's staff as New Haven Board of Alders liaison
- Rick Melita, who ran Harp's re-election campaign in 2015, is the new liaison to the Board of Alders, taking the place of Joseph Rodriguez, a one-time alder, who has returned to the Hartford office of U.S. Sen.
- New Haven alders slated to vote on massive bus depot redevelopment
- Eric O'Brien, owner of Urbane New Haven LLC, left, and David Salinis of Digital Surgeons, are expected to get approval necessary to convert the former Connecticut Transit bus depot at 470 James St. into space for technology and innovation-led companies.
- In praise of alders
- Spring appears that it is on its way but the storm this weekend reminds us that we are not out of the woods just yet. However it looks like spring will be early this year.
Alders is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alders books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvolney palmer
otherkin history and usage
isabel j cox
geber contributions to chemistry
meaning of hindu