Aldous Huxley Philosophy
A selection of articles related to aldous huxley philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Aldous Huxley Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aldous Huxley Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Aldous Huxley Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aldous Huxley Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Can We Grasp Reality?
- No wonder Aldous Huxley called his book narrating his experiments with hallucinogenic drugs The Doors of Perception. But what perception is this?
- A Future Without Jobs? Two Views of the Changing Work Force
- In the utopian (dystopian?) future projected by technological visionaries, few people would have to work. Wealth would be generated by millions upon millions of sophisticated machines.
- Acid-Laced Sun Kisses: Hippies, LSD, and the Brotherhood of Eternal Love in
- Those legendary Scooby Snacks were manufactured by an early-Sixties, proto-hippie group of utopian artists, engineers, philosophers, and genuine seekers of empathic spirituality who called themselves the Brotherhood of Eternal Love.
- "If anyone's an institution in The Cult it's Billy": DiS meets The Cult's Ian
- We don't know. Philosophy of life, quality of life. Most of us don't look at that.
- Goodbye to curtains and clutter: how we learned to buy less stuff
- That sort of buy-less philosophy is echoed in the online shop Buy Me Once. It offers ... Aldous Huxley's nightmare of ending-is-better-than-mending consumption had been realised a decade before he imagined it in 1932's Brave New World.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.