Aldous Huxley Short Stories
A selection of articles related to aldous huxley short stories.
Original articles from our library related to the Aldous Huxley Short Stories. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aldous Huxley Short Stories.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Aldous Huxley Short Stories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aldous Huxley Short Stories books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Q&A with Christoph Weber
- Weber placed third in the writing portion of the contest with his short story “Möbius.” The contest was founded by L. Ron ....
- Open water crazy
- The Interior Savings Across the Lake Swim (ATLS) is an incredibly special event to me. I completed the 2k swim for the very first time in 2000 - it was an amazing experience, and made me feel as though I could do anything I set my mind to do in life.
- Literary Feast serves another helping of authors to Fort Lauderdale
- So Denby went back to school, sitting in on a 10th grade English class for an entire school year to discover the value to high school students of Sylvia Plath, Samuel Beckett, Aldous Huxley and, of course, William Shakespeare.
- Friends of the Library to offer 'The Final Diagnosis' in silent auction
- This week Professor Parsons' Picks silent auction sponsored by the Friends of the A.K. Smiley Public Library features three lesser-known works by Washington Irving, Aldous Huxley and Arthur Hailey.
- Common Sense
- I am taken back to 1984 (yes, the year of my birth but in this instance I mean the book) and Brave New World (respectively written by George Orwell and Aldous Huxley, circa 1949 and 1932).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.