A selection of articles related to aleppo history.
Original articles from our library related to the Aleppo History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aleppo History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Aleppo History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aleppo History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mercantile Gentlemen and Inquisitive Travellers: constructing The
- Russell who lived in Aleppo in the mid-eighteenth century, to understand more of the history of East-West contact in the Levant.
- Aleppo of Aleppo
- time Aleppo's history for the entire period between the. Early Syrian and the Aramean eras.
- Intensive Arabic Language & Culture Studies in Aleppo
- Aleppo's history as a center of trade. Today,.
- M. S. Degree in History of Medicine (1989), Institute for the History of Arabic Science, Aleppo.
Suggested News Resources
- Brief History of Aleppo: A Great World City Now in the Grip of War
- But while Aleppo's history was so indelibly shaped by this intermingling of cultures, it was a hardly a bastion of peace. The city was on the frontlines of the Crusades, ever threatened by Frankish crusader mini-states further to the west.
Suggested Web Resources
- Aleppo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Aleppo is the largest city in Syria and the capital of Aleppo Governorate, the most populous Syrian governorate.
- History and modernity in the Syrian town of Aleppo
- Old and modern times in Aleppo from thousands of years ago to city planning and conservation.
- History of Aleppo, Syria
- History of Aleppo. Aleppo's Arabic name, Halab, is of ancient Semitic origin and is first mentioned in texts at the end of the 3rd millennium BC.
- Martini - DarZamaia Hotel - Syria- Aleppo -History of Aleppo
- Aleppo flourished under many civilizations and developed a highly organized social, religious and economical structure early on in history.
- History of Aleppo - Lonely Planet Travel Information
- History of Aleppo, experience the modern and ancient historic past events, people and governments of Aleppo - Lonely Planet.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Aleppo History Topics
Related searchesfrank plicka work
october revolution outcomes
narasimha places of pilgrimage