A selection of articles related to alexander cummings.
Original articles from our library related to the Alexander Cummings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Alexander Cummings.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto...
New Testament >> The Acts
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Alexander Cummings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alexander Cummings books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Alexander L. Cummings Clerk of the Court Court of Appeals of
- Alexander L. Cummings. Clerk of the Court.
- The True History Of The Water Closet
- In 1775, Alexander Cummings received the first patent for a water closet (Horan 1996).
- OperatiOns Eurasia & afriCa Group ahmet C. Bozer1 president
- Apr 1, 2011 Coca-Cola refreshments alexander B. Cummings, Jr.1.
- Mar 22, 2010 Ahmet C. Bozer1.
- Cummings CV - Long
- ALEXANDER SAYF CUMMINGS. 34 Peachtree St. NW, Suite 2050.
Suggested News Resources
- La fin de la chasse d'eau?
- En 1775, l'Écossais Alexander Cummings introduisit le siphon, lequel permettait d'avoir un bassin d'eau permanent au fond des toilettes –une innovation qui empêchait les mauvaises odeurs de remonter à la surface.
Suggested Web Resources
- Alexander Cummings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Alexander Cummings (1733–1814) was a Scottish watchmaker who was the first to patent a design of the flush toilet. His premises were in Bond Street, London.
- Alexander Cummings
- Alexander Cummings, the third governor of the Territory of Colorado from 1865- 1867, was born in Williamsport, Pennsylvania on November 17, 1810.
- The Men That Made the Water Closet by theplumber.com
- Two hundred years passed before another tinker, Alexander Cummings, would reinvent Harington's water closet.
- Coca-Cola - Our Company - Leadership - Alexander B. Cummings
- Alexander Cummings is Chief Administrative Officer of The Coca-Cola Company. Read his bio and download a high resolution image.
- Alexander B. Cummings Profile - Forbes.com
- Alexander B. Cummings, Jr., 54, is Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer of the Company.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Alexander Cummings Topics
Related searchesresearch in motion competition