A selection of articles related to alexander romance.
Original articles from our library related to the Alexander Romance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Alexander Romance.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto...
New Testament >> The Acts
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Geodes (OCO)
- Receptive. Element: Water. Athletes and chess players, gamblers and entrepreneurs, job seekers and romance seekers...all love Oco geodes. Victory stone. Related to the Goddess, Geodes are symbols of fertility and a companion to the creativity of the egg. Used...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Alexander Romance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alexander Romance books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Alexander Romance in the East
- The Alexander Romance in the East. An International Conference at the University of Exeter. 26-29 July 2010.
- ARRIAN AND THE GREEK ALEXANDER ROMANCE ABSTRACT
- ABSTRACT: This paper examines the Greek Alexander Romance from the point of and ways that the Romance created the figure of Alexander.
- SKANDA: THE ALEXANDER ROMANCE IN INDIA
- SKANDA: THE ALEXANDER ROMANCE IN INDIA. N. Gopala Pillai, M.
- The Illustration of the Alexander Romance in the Persian Book of
- Bertels, E. E. (1948).
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Alexander romance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Alexander romance is any of several collections of legends concerning the mythical exploits of Alexander the Great.
- Amazon.com: The Greek Alexander Romance (Penguin Classics
- Product Description. Mystery surrounds the parentage of Alexander, the prince born to Queen Olympias.
- Is The Source Of Qur'an 18:60-65 The Alexander Romances?
- Oct 17, 2005 This article discusses the borrowing theories associated with the stories in Qur'an 18:60-65.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.