Alexander Yevgenyevich Fersman
A selection of articles related to alexander yevgenyevich fersman.
Original articles from our library related to the Alexander Yevgenyevich Fersman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Alexander Yevgenyevich Fersman.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate. 15:2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And as they spake unto the people, the priests, and the captain of the temple, and the Sadducees, came upon them, 4:2 Being grieved that they taught the people, and preached through Jesus the resurrection from the dead. 4:3 And they laid hands...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and...
New Testament >> II Timothy
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Alexander Yevgenyevich Fersman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alexander Yevgenyevich Fersman books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fersman Mineralogical Museum
- Jun 6, 2011 Alexander Yevgenyevich Fersman () (October 27 (N.S.
- Russia-InfoCentre :: Alexander Fersman Russian geochemist and
- Fersman Alexander Evgenievich, Russian geophysicist, was born in St. Petersburg in 1883. The boy spent almost all his early days in Crimea.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.