- Alexandretta definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- TELEGRAM RECEIVED ERH GREEN CIPHER Constantinople
- Aug 23, 2011 Alexandretta also promised that thirty who are on their way from Beirut to Ourfa will be stopped at Aleppo and sent to Alexandretta.
- THE FRENCH MANDATE
- of Latakia, the district of Alexandretta (the present-day Turkish province of Hatay), home of some Turks, had a separate government.
- Turkey's complex relationship with its neighbour Syria
- Although Turkey annexed the Hatay (Alexandretta) province from Syria in 1938, and Assad's father almost went to war with Turkey in 1998, relations in recent years have warmed considerably.
- Zartonk Legacy Celebrated, Vartivarian Award Given Out
- He also added the name of his own mother's uncle, Setrag Gebenlian, who served the Armenian press in Dörtyol, Alexandretta, Cyprus, Syria and Lebanon. After a final prayer, a reception was offered to those present.
- Iskenderun (Alexandretta), Turkey
- All about Iskenderun (Alexandretta), a Roman town named for Alexander the Great, in Hatay (Antakya) on Turkey's Mediterranean coast, by Tom Brosnahan.
- Alexandretta - definition of Alexandretta by the Free Online
- Also found in: Encyclopedia, Hutchinson, 0.01 sec. Al·ex·an·dret·ta ( l g-z n-dr t ).
Alexandretta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alexandretta books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdemographics of israel age structure
eddie izzard film roles
buddhist texts vajrayana texts
hellsing theme songs
swiss franc coins
list of star trek races bandi