A selection of articles related to alexandrian greek.
Original articles from our library related to the Alexandrian Greek. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Alexandrian Greek.
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Alexandrian Greek is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alexandrian Greek books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ancient Egyptian document including a play about Moses found on rubbish pile
- Written in Greek, one of the medical recipes offers advice for how to tackle a 'drunken headache' - with the leaves of a shrub called Alexandrian chamaedaphne, or sometimes Alexandrian laurel. The text recommends stringing the leaves of the evergreen ...
- The End of the Republic—Then and Now
- And like the Americans in relation to the Europeans the Romans tended to want to separate themselves from the Greeks fearing that an Ideological subjugation of Rome was quite possible.
- Mythicism: As Unlikely on Earth as it is in Heaven
- But there are earlier references to celestial realms - consider the Alexandrian Sethians - in the Gospel of Judas - Jesus is talking about how "Each of you has his own star". Is there a connection between Paul and the ....
- Recollecting the Jehoash Inscription, The Trial in Jerusalem, and Comments on
- The Septuagint, no less! And a miracle, too! The legend about the translation of the Torah by seventy Alexandrian Jewish scholars into Greek is well-known.
- KEPE Report: Great potential for the development of cultural tourism in Greece
- Particular attention was paid to the cultural heritage that Ancient Greece, from the Early Cycladic Era to the Alexandrian one, has left to the world.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Alexandrian Greek Topics
Related searchesstyrbjrn sterki
viennese german vocabulary
the prisoner computer games
anglo-norman literature hagiography
monarchy types of monarchy
thunderbolts comics the redeemers