A selection of articles related to alexandrian witchcraft.
Original articles from our library related to the Alexandrian Witchcraft. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Alexandrian Witchcraft.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Alexandrian Witchcraft is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alexandrian Witchcraft books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SPIRITUAL PHILOSOPHY AND PRACTICE OF WICCA IN THE U.S.
- The Alexandrian Tradition remains smaller than the. Gardnerian Tradition.
- Public Domain Alexandrian Book of Shadows
- Alexandrian BOS. q. Sources of this list are known to include: The Witches' Almanac r.
- Pagan Pride Project
- related to Alexandrian Wicca, founded by. Alex Sanders, a student of Gardner. Raymond Buckland brought Gardnerian.
- The Occult Revival
- Alexandrian Witchcraft tradition. His coven also initiated two more popular witches, Jan and Stewart Fararr.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Various Wiccan Traditions
- Alexandrian Wicca is the creation of Alex Sanders (with his then wife Maxine) who claimed to have been initiated by his grandmother in 1933.
- The structure of a Wiccan coven of the Alexandrian tradition of
- A Wiccan/Witchcraft coven of the Alexandrian tradition. Such as the Alexandrian tradition of which Galdraheim Coven is a part.
- Alexandrian Wicca
- Founded by Alex Sanders and his wife Maxine, Alexandrian Wicca became a popular tradition during the resurgence of modern Paganism.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.