- Bulk Carrier Arrested in Singapore
- A 57,000 dwt Supramax bulk carrier owned by Germany's Conti Group has been arrested in Singapore, according to records from the Supreme Court of Singapore. The arrest of Alexandrit took place on October 2, 2015 at 5:45pm local time following action ...
- Sixth Bulker Arrested in Singapore
- The Sparta is the sixth bulker arrested in Singapore since the beginning of October, following the Archimedes, the Ocean Star, the Mare Traveller, the Alexandrit, and the Maria. The Sparta is the largest and most valuable of the six ships arrested.
- Third Bulk Carrier Seized in Singapore This Month Following Double Vessel Arrest
- Two vessels this week have been arrested in Singapore, according to the latest records from the Supreme Court of Singapore. The Mare Traveller, which according to VesselsValue.com is a 2011-built 57,000 dwt bulk carrier owned by Germany-based ...
- Second Bulk Carrier this Month Arrested in Singapore
- The exact reasons for the arrest are currently unknown, but such action is typical in instances of payment dispute. Maria is the second bulk carrier to be arrested in Singapore this month.
Alexandrit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alexandrit books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
cromniomancy comment on modern use
bch code algorithm
parma main sights