- Alejandro Jodorowsky And The Art Of Transformation
- Born on this day in 1929 in Tocopilla, Chile, Alejandro Jodorowsky has left his mark on this world as a filmmaker, mime, poet, writer, artist, and mystic.
- Gravity Rush carries on the artistic legacy of Jean “Moebius” Giraud
- Dusty the cat is clearly drawn from the 1978 graphic novel The Eyes Of The Cat, the first of many collaborations between Giraud and writer-director Alejandro Jodorowsky.
- "Embrace of the Serpent" is a Languorous Post-colonial Saga
- It's as if the Kurtz-worshippers in Apocalypse Now were rendered through the psychedelic mind of Alejandro Jodorowsky. "They are now the worst of both worlds," Karamakate says. Based on the diaries of scientists Theodor Koch-Grunberg and Richard ...
- Camille Rose Garcia channels 'Alice in Wonderland' in SLO art show
- Author/illustrator Edward Gorey and “The Addams Family” fed her sense of dark humor, while Beat writer William S. Burroughs and avant-garde filmmaker Alejandro Jodorowsky nourished her appreciation of the absurd. All those influences are apparent in ...
- La vie rêvée d'Alejandro Jodorowsky
- De la boîte de Pandore cinématographique des années 1970, quelques fléaux d'une radicalité qu'on croyait éteinte reviennent nous hanter. Après Werner Herzog ou Terrence Malick, voici Alejandro Jodorowsky. Autant annoncer le retour de l'Antéchrist.
Alexandro Jodorowsky is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alexandro Jodorowsky books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.