A selection of articles related to alfalfa.
Original articles from our library related to the Alfalfa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Alfalfa.
- Alfalfa: Correspondences
- Medicago sativa Folk Names: Buffalo Herb, Lucerne, Purple Medic Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Earth Powers: Prosperity, anti-hunger, money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- In Praise of Pumpkins
- I have always had a fascination with pumpkins. As a child I enjoyed Christmas and Thanksgiving and all the other holidays we surround our year with, but Halloween was special. Halloween spoke of ghosts, ghouls, witches and all the primal fears that children...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Alfalfa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alfalfa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Establishing alfalfa stand and good weed management practices
- Due to excessive rainfall in 2015, many alfalfa stands went downhill and were destroyed or will be destroyed this spring. Now, new seedings need to be established. Have you thought about what needs to be done to successfully establish alfalfa?
- Considerations for winter injury and winter kill in alfalfa
- Main concerns about alfalfa production during this time of the year are the potential for winter injury and winter kill. We have had a pretty mild winter with some cold temperatures and some above freezing temperatures for the most part.
- Knock-your-socks-off alfalfa yields possible
- Why don't farmers see more 8- to 10-ton dry-matter alfalfa yields? The reasons are many; consider everything that's involved in growing, harvesting, storing and feeding a crop that's commonly been referred to as the queen of forage.
- Farmers urged to fight GM alfalfa
- LEDUC, Alta. — Alberta farmers need to lobby their local politicians to keep genetically modified alfalfa out of Alberta, said the president of Forage Seed Canada.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdeductive reasoning
dream dictionary violin
deva in buddhism