Alfred Moquin Tandon
A selection of articles related to alfred moquin tandon.
Original articles from our library related to the Alfred Moquin Tandon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Alfred Moquin Tandon.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Alfred Moquin Tandon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alfred Moquin Tandon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Spanish super slugs rear their ugly heads again
- The French naturalist, Alfred Moquin-Tandon, is believed to have come across Arion vulgaris in France as far back as 1855, meaning that some botanists believe the nuisance is French not Spanish.
- Are killer, cannibalistic Spanish slugs really invading British shores?
- In fact Doughnut would eat your hand if you smeared cat food on it. Now as to the slug being 'Spanish' in origin, the jury's out.
- Leech species misidentified
- According to Siddall, current leech taxonomy dates to 1827, when French zoologist Alfred Moquin-Tandon published a description of several Hirudo species. "In 1846, he changed his mind," Siddall said, and determined that the species he'd described were ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.