- Businesses fear tourist drop-off as blue-green algae clogs Murray river
- Both fall far short of a record-breaking blue-green algae outbreak in the Darling river in 1991 that made 1,000km of the river unusable.
- Chile's Salmon Industry Is Being Strangled by Algae
- Earlier this year, warming ocean waters off the coast of southern Chile spurred an algal bloom that devastated salmon farms lining Patagonia's picturesque fjords.
- Algae Could Be New Green Source Of Biofuel, Study Says
- The root of the discovery is the "transcription factor" called ROC40, which controls the expression of the numerous genes inside of algae cells.
- Algae taking over your pond? Cayuga County Soil and Water has barley straw
- The CCSWCD recommends applying about two to three bales per surface acre of the pond in several locations and especially near a water source, if there is one.
- Sediment the culprit behind toxic algae at Lakewood's Waughop Lake
- Lakewood officials assumed over the years that a combination of groundwater runoff, failing septic systems and animal waste contributed to the frequent toxic algae blooms.
Algae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Algae books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of forts nova scotia
alain de cadenet
absolution roman catholic church
portrait history of portraiture
service key attributes