A selection of articles related to algal mat.
Original articles from our library related to the Algal Mat. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Algal Mat.
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Psychic Readings
- Psychic readers use different tools for their trade. Here are some methods they use for psychic readings.
Psychic Abilities >> Precognition
Algal Mat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Algal Mat books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Biofilm plasmids with a rhamnose operon are widely distributed determinants of
- However, senescent algal blooms may turn the bacterial symbiont into an opportunistic pathogen (Wang et al., 2014) that synthesizes strong anti-algal tropone derivatives, so-called roseobacticides (Seyedsayamdost et al., 2011a, b).
- World's oldest terrestrial fossil is a fungus, says scientist
- The Earth in which Tortotubus developed was very different from our world today. A rocky, bare environment, early Earth would have looked much like Mars or the moon, says Dr. Smith.
- Sid Mullis: Moss vs. algae and how to overcome both in your lawn
- Mosses are branched, threadlike green plants that form a tangled, thick mat over the soil. Algae are threadlike green plants that form a dense green scum over the soil surface. Neither are thought to be parasitic, and both are spread by wind-blown spores.
- Recipients of 2016 Graduate Research grants
- Makayla Sparks- MAT Kinesiology/Physical Education. “Student Perceptions of Teacher Fitness Levels” and “Battling Ropes vs Sprinting.” Mutande Tembo- MS Biology.
- Weird Worms Swim in Huge Green Circles
- If you find yourself walking along the beaches of the English Channel, you might come across a mat of green goo, as if someone had tipped a jar of mint sauce onto the beach. But if you get down on your hands and knees, and stare at the goo with a ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.