A selection of articles related to algos.
Original articles from our library related to the Algos. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Algos.
Algos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Algos books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- ITG Launches Fill-Level Analysis Tool for Algos
- Traders looking to measure the performance of their algorithms and fill rates are getting a new tool. All with a single mouse click.
- Convergex's Options Division Launches Multi-Leg Capital Commitment Crossing
- "Convergex is once again ahead of the curve in offering this new suite of multi-leg capital commitment crossing algos," said Ben Londergan, Executive Managing Director of Options Trading and Technology at Convergex. "We responded to feedback from our ...
- Rev's Forum: How the Algos Will Play the Jobs Report
- "The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe that you might block every shot." -- Bill Russell.
- SEC gaze turns to algos
- The rule will apparently be based on requiring enhanced record keeping on broker-dealers operating in algorithmic trading. While automated trading can broadly refer to trading that doesn't require human intervention, algorithmic trading is more precise.
- FX Algo Trends: Trading in a Multi-Asset Class World
- The more FX markets move to electronic trading, the more algos are deployed. And while any discussions of algorithmic trading continue to be dominated by latency, at this point speed has become mostly commoditized. “Everybody is always trying to get ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.