- Oscars postscript — All-white Hollywood is missing out: Koo
- Specially Alhazen's masterpiece, BOOK OF OPTICS which is recognized as the first scientific treatise in the world by many scholars had profound effects on many European scientists. Without the influence of the Islamic science, there would have been no ...
- Shuggie Otis, Killa Kaya, Alhazen
- Shuggie Otis might not be a household name, but his influence pops up all over the musical map. His guitar playing has been praised by B.B.
- Must see: An excellent 5-minute video on the history of photography
- Ancient philosophers Mozi, Aristotle, and Alhazen were the first to mention the camera obscura as far back as 400 BC. In 1490, Leonardo da Vinci referenced camera obscura in detail and actually used it to make tracings. We begin to approach photography ...
Alhazen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alhazen books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.