Ali Ibn Abi Talib
A selection of articles related to ali ibn abi talib.
Original articles from our library related to the Ali Ibn Abi Talib. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ali Ibn Abi Talib.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Ali Ibn Abi Talib is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ali Ibn Abi Talib books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tourism body probes erasing of historic writings on Uhud
- The historian recalled that Caliph Ali Bin Abi Talib took water from this well to clean the wounds of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) that he sustained during the battle but the Prophet did not like the water which was having bad odor. He said the ...
- Iran never tolerates terror attacks on Shia holy shrines - Rouhani
- The biggest holy Shia shrines are located in Iraq, while the tomb of Zaynab, the daughter of of Shia's first Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib is located in Syria.
- Traffic on Sheikh Zayed Road back to normal after day of flooding
- DUBAI // Flooding on the country's most travelled road was cleared on Thursday afternoon about 30 hours after a storm dumped a record-breaking amount of rain.
- Islam and women: the role she played in shaping her religion
- Grand daughter of the Prophet and daughter of Fatima and Ali ibn Abi Talib, she was among the most illustrious and admirable figures in Islam and played a central role both during and after the Massacre at Karbala.
- Keeping it in the family
- Indeed, Fatima, the daughter of Muhammad, married her cousin, Ali Ibn Abi Talib, notes Ahmed Mamdouh of Al Azhar, an Egyptian university. Many in the region, though, simply do not know of the risks of marrying a family member. A small survey in Saudi ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.