- Gov. Walker seeks input to balance state budget
- Oil revenues are sharply down, and multi-billion-dollar budget deficits are projected that will drain state cash reserves by 2019, leaving only the Permanent Fund and its earnings.
- Walker seeks input to balance budget
- By 2025, if the stars align, Alaska could have a large natural gas export project bringing in several billion dollars a year in new revenues. That's not a sure bet, however, and the amount of revenue is still unknown. There are only rough estimates now.
- Merry murder — Dinner theater offers hilarious whodunit
- Photos by Jenny Neyman, Redoubt Reporter. The cast of “Eat, Drink and be Murdered” rehearse a scene for their show this Friday and Saturday at the Kenai Senior Citizens Center. From left are Allen Auxier, Charlissa Magen, Terri Zopf-Schoessler, Ian ...
- ASAA tightens prep activity eligibility rules
- Rhodes said he favored a phase-in of the new rules, but other board members cited years of discussion as the reason to implement the rules right away.
Alignak is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alignak books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.