- Brahms Requiem and Tallis Spem in alium
- A rare chance to hear two of the finest Oxbridge choirs joining forces, to sing Tallis's extraordinary forty-voice motet Spem in album and Brahms's powerful A German Requiem, together with masterpieces by Bruckner and Howells, directed by Owen Rees and ...
- Video: Harmonium loves a challenge; 'Spem in alium' in Morristown
- Thomas Tallis composed Spem in alium (Latin for “Hope in any other”) around 1570, and it remains one of the more challenging choral pieces.
- Hitting the high notes: Muhlenberg Women's Ensemble
- Some of the pieces, Bara said, have been especially challenging. “I was really proud [when] the group was able to pull of the Thomas Tallis 40-part motet “Spem in Alium” last year.
Alium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alium books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesalain aspect
chemical bond weak chemical bonds
reversi othello world championship
water turbine types of water turbines
jos ral capablanca rapid rise
ken shamrock quotes