- Reversible interconversion between alkenes and nitriles without using HCN
- Researchers from Max Planck Institute have devised a synthetic strategy that opens the door to many medicinally important molecules. Their strategy is a reversible reaction that converts alkenes to alkyl nitriles without using or producing noxious HCN gas.
- Water dimer captured inside a fullerene-C70
- There are two reactive sites on the surface of a fullerene-C70, α and β bonds that are good candidates for alkene addition. While α bonds are more reactive, focusing the addition reaction on the β bonds yielded a larger pore size.
- Alkene, elettronica e chitarre acustiche per Lisbona
- ROMA – Dopo l'uscita di Denso e Verbofobia, gli Alkene pubblicano online un terzo brano, Lisbona, estratto da Etere, il loro nuovo album in uscita a metà marzo.
- New process draws poison from nitrile production
- A new way to turn alkenes into alkyl nitriles and vice versa without the need for dangerous hydrogen cyanide gas has been developed by chemists in Germany. The process could enable synthetic chemists to explore new molecules by performing reactions ...
- Synthesis of the phorboxazoles—potent, architecturally novel marine natural
- Upon reductive opening of the lactone, the exocyclic alkene was installed using the Tebbe reagent to generate 180. Removal of the acetonide and selective primary protection allowed for the introduction of nitrogen with diphenylphosphoryl azide.
Alkene is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alkene books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskim possible josh mankey
robbie fowler liverpool
solvay process chemistry