- Noun, 1. alkyl halide - organic compound in which halogen atoms have been substituted for hydrogen atoms in an alkane.
- Cross-Coupling Reactions of Unactivated Alkyl Halides
- Zhou, J.; Fu, G. C.
- Chapter 3 Alkohols and Alkyl Halides
- Chapter 3 Alkohols and Alkyl Halides - 1. Chapter 3. Alkohols and Alkyl Halides.
- After Hamilton, Chasing a Dream
- Two semesters of organic chemistry later, I decided that medicine is best left to those that don't mix up alkyl halide reactions. I still loved science, but I didn't want to make a career out of it.
- Haloalkane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The haloalkanes (also known as halogenoalkanes or alkyl halides) are a group of chemical compounds derived from alkanes containing one or more halogens.
- Alkyl Halides
- There can be multiple substitutions of halogens for hydrogens, and also variations where alkenes or alkynes are involved.
- Alkyl Halide Reactivity
- The functional group of alkyl halides is a carbon-halogen bond, the common halogens being fluorine, chlorine, bromine and iodine.
- Alkyl Halides
- Alkyl Halides.
- Organic Chemistry II: Introduction to Alkyl Halides - CliffsNotes
- An alkyl halide is another name for a halogen-substituted alkane.
Alkyl Halide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alkyl Halide books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Alkyl Halide Topics
white elephant pachyderm reference
the motorcycle diaries film storyline
herbert hoover humanitarian years
batting baseball goals