- From Copenhagen to Paris
- A boy reacts after catching a fish in a dried-up pond near the banks of the Ganges river Allahabad, India, June 4, 2015.
- VHP leader claims every year 8 lakh Hindus are being converted to other religions
- GUWAHATI: At a time when religious conversion has emerged as a controversial topic, the Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) national general secretary Y Raghavulu claimed that every year about eight lakh Hindus are being converted to other religions. On the ...
- Demographic change a threat to Hindus: Giriraj Singh
- VARANASI: Union minister of state for micro, small and medium enterprises Giriraj Singh on Sunday said here that demographic changes in the country's population was a growing threat to Hindus and strict laws must be formulated to address the 'imbalance'.
- Gujarat anti-terror Bill returned for 3rd time
- NEW DELHI: President Pranab Mukherjee has returned the contentious Gujarat Control of Terrorism and Organised Crime (GCTOC) Bill, 2015, pending with him for nearly four months now, seeking additional information on provisions that are not in sync with ...
- RSS calls for national population policy to correct 'demographic imbalance'
- RANCHI: Stoking the debate over religion and demographics, the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh has asked the Centre to "re-formulate" the national population policy to address the "demographic imbalance" caused by the rise in Muslim population as ...
Allahabad Demography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Allahabad Demography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.