- He is commonly referred to as Allama Iqbal (علامہ اقبال, Allama lit. November 9, 1877 in Sialkot, in the Punjab province of British India in what is now Pakistan.
- SECRETS OF THE SELF - Allama Iqbal
- BY IQBAL. 'That experience should take place in finite centres and should wear the form of finite this-ness is in the end inexplicable.' These are the words of Prof.
- GABRIEL'S WING - Allama Iqbal
- 250 Collected Poetical Works of Iqbal.
- Allama Iqbal's Message to Children
- Allama Iqbal's Message to Children. Allama Iqbal was born in Sialkot in 1877.
- Allama Iqbal and Afghanistan
- Allama Iqbal and Afghanistan. A Very Brief Review. Presented at: Jashan-e Iqbal, Saturday, April 23,2011, Orlando, FL.
- Allama Iqbal Library
- Are you a bonafide member of Allama Iqbal Library. Yes. No.
- AIOU Students Endowment Fund established
- Islamabad: Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) Vice-Chancellor Professor Dr. Nazir Ahmed Sangi has announced the establishment of AIOU Students Endowment Fund with the seed money of Rs100 million, says a press release.
- AIOU admission continues till Sept 10
- Islamabad—Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) will continue its admissions from Matric to MA/M.Sc, MBA (3.5 years duration), M.
- AIOU mails MA, MSc study material
- ISLAMABAD - Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) Vice Chancellor Professor Dr Nazir Ahmed Sangi, inaugurated the mailing of textbooks for the MA and MSc level programmes for the autumn semester 2011.
- Welcome to Allama Iqbal Site
- Aug 13, 2011 Iqbal - Poet Philosopher of Pakistan - was an heir to a very rich literary, mystic, philosophical and religious tradition.
- Muhammad Iqbal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- He is commonly referred to as Allama Iqbal (علامہ اقبال, Allama lit. Scholar).
- Browse Library | Allama Iqbal Urdu Cyber Library Network
- Read Urdu books online now on Iqbaliyat Urdu Literature, etc.
- Allama Iqbal [1877-1938]
- Jun 1, 2003 Allama Iqbal, great poet-philosopher and active political leader, was born at Sialkot, Punjab, in 1877.
- Poem - Shikwah by Allama Iqbal - 1/2 (+Subtitle) - YouTube
- Feb 14, 2007 Shikwah (The Complaint) by Allama Iqbal علامہ اقبال[Part 1]. This famous Urdu poem is written in 1911 at Lahore.
Allama Iqbal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Allama Iqbal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.