- has come to be closely linked with what is called the social revolution of that such as Basaveshvara, Akka Mahadevi, Allama Prabhu and Siddheshwar.
- Feb 14, 2011 Mantapa was Allama Prabhu , the great sage who was also the www.vsnanc. org/newsletter/issue-1/AllamaPrabhu-AshwiniSurpur.
- SIDDAGANGA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, TUMKUR
- Jul 15, 2011 29. Yogish kumar SV. Smt.
- Inauguration of the Activities of the JSS Spiritual Mission-USA
- JSS Spiritual. Mission which has its roots in our Sri Math should find itself established here causes us both happiness and surprise.
- Draft IEE: India: Basavakalyan Town, North Karnataka Urban Sector
- The more famous spots in Basavakalyan are fort, Basaveswara Temple, Anubhava.
- Allama Prabhu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Allama Prabhu (Kannada: ಅಲ್ಲಮ ಪ್ರಭು) is a mystic-saint and Vachana poet (called Vachanakara) of the Kannada language in the 12th century.
- Allama Prabhu : Poems and Biography
- Allama Prabhu was a contemporary of Basavanna and Mahadevi in the Shiva bhakti movement of the Kannada-speaking regions in southern India.
- Allama Prabhu | Facebook
- Allama Prabhu - Description: Allama Prabhu is a mystic-saint and Vachana poet ( called Vachanakara) of the Kannada language in the 12th century.
- Allama Prabhu - Veerashaiva Prophet@veerashaiva.info
- Prabhu, who is otherwise known as Allama, Allaya, Allama Prabhu or Prabhudevaru, was probably born in the very beginning of the 12th century.
Allama Prabhu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Allama Prabhu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Allama Prabhu Topics
Related searchesbob fosse career