- Biological control of Congress Grass in NE India using sickle pod
- Allelopathy & Allelochemical: Allelopathy is a mechanism in which chemicals produced by weed plants may increase or decrease the associated plant growth. Rice (1984) defined allelopathy as the effects of one plant (including microorganism) on another ...
- New Rice Competes with Weeds, Offers High Grain Quality to Boot
- Indica rices are known for their ability to outcompete many weeds using allelochemical root secretions and other defenses.
- Do your homework before you plant a cover crop
- “I don't think we see nearly as much allelochemical production on soil types that are more prone to hold moisture. So again, you have to do a good job of matching your cover crop with your soil type.
- Youths tackle cancer, asthma for Google science fair (photos)
- "The Botanical Battleground" examined the effect of ultraviolet light on the sunflower's production of chemical compounds that inhibit growth in other plants.
- Separating Above- and Belowground Effects of Alliaria Petiolata and Lonicera
- While carbon application may benefit native plant growth in the presence of A.
Allelochemical is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Allelochemical books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe other boleyn girl accuracy
nickel creek history
rudyard kipling career as a writer
getter robo story
cooch behar flora and fauna