A selection of articles related to allergic rhinitis.
Original articles from our library related to the Allergic Rhinitis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Allergic Rhinitis.
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The two main characteristics in the psychological image of Staphisagria are oppression and victim. Staphisagria-personalities have problems with injustice; they cannot stand injustice caused to themselves or persons in their surroundings. They do not stand up...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Allergic Rhinitis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Allergic Rhinitis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- `Chilbil tree pollen triggers asthma, allergic rhinitis'
- One of the reasons for triggering allergic rhinitis and asthma attacks has been identified. A machine installed at Asthma Bhawan detected high presence of pollens of Holoptelea integrifolia (HI), commonly known as chilbil tree or `Bandar ki roti' tree.
- 'Chilbil tree pollen triggers asthma, allergic rhinitis'
- JAIPUR: One of the reasons for triggering allergic rhinitis and asthma attacks has been identified.
- In utero vitamin D exposure reduces childhood allergic rhinitis risk
- Results of a recently published study show higher intake of food-based vitamin D by expectant mothers reduces the risk of childhood allergic rhinitis.1.
- Maternal vitamin D intake may protect against pediatric allergic rhinitis
- Food-based but not supplemental vitamin D intake by mothers during the first and second trimesters was associated with 20% reduced odds of ever allergic rhinitis at school age,” Supinda Bunyavanich, MD, MPH, of the division of allergy and immunology, ...
- Empowering Patients to Navigate OTC Allergic Rhinitis Therapy: Practical
- Acta Ophthalmol. 2012;90(5):399-407. Canonica GW, Compalati E.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Allergic Rhinitis Topics
nut fruit botanical definition
auburn alabama history
zbigniew brzezinski biography