A selection of articles related to allergic rhinitis.
Original articles from our library related to the Allergic Rhinitis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Allergic Rhinitis.
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The two main characteristics in the psychological image of Staphisagria are oppression and victim. Staphisagria-personalities have problems with injustice; they cannot stand injustice caused to themselves or persons in their surroundings. They do not stand up...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Allergic Rhinitis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Allergic Rhinitis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Allergic Rhinitis: Clinical Development Programs for Drug Products
- Allergies (Allergic Rhinitis)
- HEALTH EDUCATION healthy living. Allergies (Allergic Rhinitis). Allergies come in many forms, but “hay fever” (allergic rhinitis) is the most common.
Suggested News Resources
- Allergic rhinitis constitutes 60%
- Allergic rhinitis constituted 60 per cent of all nasal and 10 per cent of all ENT diseases in the paediatric population during the last 10 years of experience in the ENT Department of the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Teva Pharma Says FDA Accepted Its NDA Filing For For Allergic Rhinitis
- In addition, the presence of co-morbidities such as asthma and sinusitis further increase allergic rhinitis-related treatment costs.
- Use Chili Peppers To Fight Sinus Problems
- ”Basically, we concluded that the spray was safe and effective on non-allergic rhinitis,” said study leader Jonathan Bernstein, and this is important because “we don't really have good therapies for non-allergic rhinitis.
- Allergies – A Look Into Allergic Rhinitis
- Allergic rhinitis is an inflammation of the nasal passages, generally associated with water nasal discharge as well as itching of the nose and eyes.
- Tough allergy season expected for fall in York County
- Allergic rhinitis, commonly called hay fever, is a collection of symptoms in the nose and eyes that occur when people breathe in trigger allergens such as mold and plant pollens during fall months, he said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Allergic rhinitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Allergic rhinitis, also known as pollenosis or hay fever, is an allergic inflammation of the nasal airways.
- Hay fever - MayoClinic.com
- Hay fever, also called allergic rhinitis, causes cold-like signs and symptoms such as a runny nose, congestion, sneezing and sinus pressure.
- Allergic Rhinitis-Overview
- Aug 8, 2007 What is allergic rhinitis?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.