A selection of articles related to alligator pear.
Original articles from our library related to the Alligator Pear. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Alligator Pear.
- Pear: Correspondences
- Pyrus communis Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love, Lust...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Avocado: Correspondences
- Persea americana Folk Names: Ahuacotl , Alligator Pear, Persea Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Powers: Love, Lust, Beauty Deity:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
Alligator Pear is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alligator Pear books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Avocado Pear or Alligator Pear in Jamaica - Avocadosource.com
- The Avocado Pear or Alligator Pear in Jamaica. C. A.
- Full Text in PDF - Avocadosource.com
- knowing how many alligator pears will grow on a full grown tree, because no one lives long enough to know how large a pear tree will grow. The avocado pear ...
- Persea americana - ctahr - University of Hawaii
- shiny yellow green pear-shaped or nearly round fruits about 4–5 inches (10–13 ... Other common names alligator-pear; aguacate (Spanish); pear, apricot (Virgin.
- EFFECT OF AQUEOUS EXTRACTS OF ALLIGATOR PEAR SEED
- Effects of aqueous extract of alligator pear seed on normal and alloxan-induced diabetic rats were investigated in 6 groups of rats (5 rats per group). Test groups ...
Suggested News Resources
- Top 5 things to do this weekend
- Gator Fest features - you guessed it - an alligator theme. Expect live gators, craft beers, ... The fourth annual Harbor Arts & Music Festival starts at 10 a.
- GRAFTON OYSTER BAR OPENS: Hagen hopes it will become tourist destination
- Some of the more unique items are the Alligator Sausage and Shrimp Cheesecake and Shrimp Voodoo appetizers, with its enticing voodoo sauce. A grilled pear salad is another interesting option for patrons. The popular menu items from the Broadway ...
- Paris Scene: Eat, Drink, Shop, Explore
- No longer in production, the extremely rare alligator bag features a black metal trim instead of the model's usual gold or silver. It is estimated to fetch between 40,000 ... The pear tarte tatin, with no butter or added sugar, is a hit.
- Guacamole: 15 Things You Didn't Know (Part 2)
- Not only are they chock full of lots of nutritional vitamins and minerals, but they're high in protein!
- The Creamy And Nutritious Avocados Are Loaded With Health Benefits
- Termed as the green "alligator pear" because of its shape, bumpy skin and color just like an alligator, an avocado provides lots of health benefits.
Suggested Web Resources
- Why avocados are called “alligator pears” - Dictionary
- Jul 15, 2010 Legend has it that an early English description of “avocado” called it the “ avogado pear,” leading to the misunderstanding of “alligator pear.
- Alligator Pear Catering
- Alligator Pear…a refreshing taste in catering and event production; innovative staff utilizes quality local, organic ingredients and a creative design approach.
- Urban Dictionary: alligator pear
- An avocado is called an alligator pear by some New Orleanians. You can't make guacamole without an alligator pear. by eViL pOp TaRt July 03, 2010.
- Alligator Pear | Definition of Alligator pear by Merriam-Webster
- by folk etymology from Spanish aguacate — more at avocado. First Known Use: 1763. Learn More about alligator pear.
- Avocado - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Avocado or alligator pear also refers to the fruit, botanically a large berry that contains a single seed. Avocados are commercially valuable and are cultivated in ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Alligator Pear Topics
suleyman the magnificent
salient teachings living with dignity
exponential decay function